History of chief chef Shaikh
- 1995-1996: Omiya City, Saitama Prefecture, “Charisma Indian Dishes”
- 1996-2004: Ginza 4-Chome “Gandhara”
- 2004-2018: Nishi-Shinjuku 6-chome Indian Restaurant “Kana” (2014-2018: store manager and chief chef)
- 2018-2019: Nishi Shinbashi, Koiwa, Indian Restaurant
- 2019: Opened independently “Tikka House”
Delicious. I can’t say it well but it’s really delicious.
3 people who came with family
This is not adjusted to the Japanese mouth, right?
Customers who like Indian food
This is delicious. I’ll bring my friend next time.
One person who came to see the flyer
I’m safe to use decent meat (halal food), so I will come here even a little far away.
Pakistani residents in Tokyo